The Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer allows you to print black and red labels using DK-22251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and more.
It can print up to 93 standard address labels per minute, with black text at 300 dpi. An auto cutter allows for printing one or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets. The "Plug & Label" feature supports quick label printing of basic labels, which does not require software installation for Windows computers.
The P-touch Editor software for Windows and Mac lets you customize your labels. You can also print from Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. When using Brother DK drop-in rolls, you do not need ink or toner.
- Prints cost-effective, pre-sized labels for common office uses such as file folders, envelopes, discs, banners - even packages
- Ultra-fast printing up to 93 labels per minute
- Also prints on continuous paper and tape rolls for banners and signs up to 3 ft. long
- Print postage from your desktop – print the exact postage you need, when you need it, with pbSmartPostage™
- High-resolution printing (up to 300 x 600 dpi), for crisp text and graphics
- Auto cutter provides precise cuts for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time
- Convenient, drop-in rolls. No ink or toner needed
- "Plug & Label" feature lets you create and print labels without installing software‡
- "Label Collection" feature provides beautiful, pre-designed labels and banners with commonly-used text
- Dimensions: Approximately 125.3 (W) × 213 (D) × 142 (H) mm
- Weight: Approximately 1.15 kg (without DK Rolls)
- Editor Lite LED (green), Status LED (green, orange, red)
- Power Button, Feed Button, Cutter Button, Editor Lite Button
- Method: Direct thermal printing via thermal head
- Print head: 300 dpi / 720 dots
- Print Resolutions: Standard: 300 × 300 dpi / High resolution mode: 300 × 600 dpi
- Maximum printing width: 58mm
- Free shipping in Singapore