★ PROMOTION ★
- 20% off / $15.00 off for Standard 3" (80mm) Thermal Receipt Rolls for POS Printer, 50 rolls
- 20% off / $19.20 off for BPA Free (Non toxic) POS thermal receipt paper (50 rolls)
- 5% off / $124.50 off when purchase 5 units above
Star Micronics TSP654 IIE Receipt Printer
Star Micronics TSP650IIE series printer design for iPad POS systems and compatible with wide range of iPad POS solutions include Vend, HikeUp, SquareUp, Timely, Shopify and more. TSP650IIE is the third generation Star Micronics FuturePRNT series with better performance and reliability. TSP650IIE using Ethernet connection which is idea for multiple devices to connect to the same printer for resource sharing. The 10/100baseT, UTP network interface provide high data transfer rate that reduce latency due to network performance. TSP650IIE ship with default DHCP setting which will simplify the initial setup for you. Once connected, you can easily configure the network parameter using App provided by Star Micronics.
TSP650 Series advantages
- Mobility: TSP650IIE suitable for in-store usage.
- Connectivity: Require knowledge of networking to setup IP on printer and router.
- Speed: High data transfer rate with printing speed up to 300mm/sec.
- Compatibility: TSP650IIE compatible with wide range of iPad POS system, MacOSX and Window. It has higher resell value than OEM printers.
- Reliability: TSP650IIE printer head and autocutter design for commercial use and can print up to 60 millions lines or 2 millions cuts.
- Accessibility: With futurePRNT Software built-in TSP650IIE is ready for cloud access while printing the hard copy for your customers.
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 13.2 x 20.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 3.41 kg
- Interface: Ethernet
- Max Mono Print Speed: 4.92 in/s
- Max Print Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Color: Monochrome
- Max Print Width: 2.83"
- Features: Auto Cutter
For Developer & Solution Integrator
- SDK Android & iOS
- StarPRNT V3.2 FULL CD 32/64-bit (539MB)
- Mac OS X CUPS Driver V3.5.0 (750KB)
- Linux CUPS Driver V3.5.0 (603KB)